Some wedding wine trends for 2024 are:
- Celebrant-led wedding ceremonies: Couples are opting for personalized and symbolic wedding ceremonies that reflect their relationship and values, and hiring a wedding celebrant to officiate them. A celebrant can help you choose the perfect wine for your ceremony, whether it’s a traditional toast, a wine blending ritual, or a wine box ceremony. If you are opting for a personalized and unique wedding ceremony with a celebrant, you might want to consider matching your wine with your cultural background, values, and passions. For example, if you have Irish heritage, you could serve Irish whiskey or Guinness along with your wine. Or if you are having a Hindu ceremony, you could offer guests a refreshing mango lassi or a spiced chai tea.
- Wedding saxophonists: This musical trend is becoming more popular for 2024 weddings, as couples look for ways to add some jazz and soul to their reception. A wedding saxophonist can play along with your DJ or band, or perform solo during cocktail hour or dinner. Wedding saxophonists: Nothing sets the mood like a live saxophone playing at your wedding reception. Whether you want a jazzy, soulful, or funky vibe, a wedding saxophonist can create the perfect atmosphere for your guests to enjoy. To complement the music, you could choose wines that are smooth, elegant, and sophisticated, such as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, or Champagne.
- Pearls everywhere: Pearls are making a comeback in 2024, not only as bridal accessories, but also as wedding decor elements. Pearls can add some elegance and sophistication to your wedding theme, whether you use them as table runners, centerpieces, cake toppers, or favors. Pearls can also complement your wine selection, especially if you go for white or rosé wines with delicate and floral aromas.
- Unusual color trends: 2024 weddings will see some unexpected color combinations that will make your wedding stand out from the crowd. Some of the hottest color trends for 2024 are: sage green and gold, lavender and yellow, coral and navy, and dusty blue and burgundy. These colors can also influence your wine choices, as you can match or contrast them with the color of your wine bottles, labels, or glasses.
- Barbie dream wedding: If you are dreaming of a fairytale wedding with lots of pink, glitter, and glamour, you might want to go for a Barbie dream wedding theme. This is a fun and playful way to express your personality and style. To match the theme, you could serve wines that are sweet, fruity, and sparkling, such as Moscato, Rosé, or Prosecco.
- Sustainability: More and more couples are choosing to have eco-friendly weddings that minimize their environmental impact and support local businesses. This means opting for organic and biodynamic wines that are produced without harmful chemicals and respect the natural balance of the ecosystem. It also means choosing wines that come from nearby regions or countries, reducing the carbon footprint of transportation.
#WeddingPlanning #WeddingDirectory #WeddingTips #Weddings #unitytheweddingdirectory #unity #weddingdirectory #weddingplanner #weddinginspiration #weddingideas #weddingwine #weddingtrends2024